With decades of experience in Early Childhood Education we know how to prepare you for a successful & rewarding career
Enrol with us to enjoy flexible and supportive environment, where you can gain quality training with one of our partner centres.
Set your career up for success in your Training
- Training in the workplace allows you to demonstrate your potential daily to site Leadership
- High performance in your studies will be noticed
- Potential opportunity as you graduate to move into a permanent role with your site is under your own influence
Work-place based learning and practical skills for students
- We recognise many of the skills you need are best learnt practically, not in a classroom
- Guided by our Trainer and not flustered colleagues, you will gain depth of learning
in “hands on” way
- Learning in the “live” environment can deliver greater consolidation of your skills
On-site Trainer with you all the way
- At least fortnightly your Trainer will be with you on site, guiding skill development and consolidation
- You will have weekly access to our unique “Open Classrooms” for collaborative support with your Trainer and fellow students
- Additional 1:1 support sessions available for those tricky concepts to get your head around
You will be supported for success
- Our focus on quality outcomes drives real support
- If you have some additional learning needs your Trainer will support you to find the best ways to meet those needs
- Our Trainers partner with site Leadership to nurture your development
IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
First aid & CPR
We know that studying can be challenging, no matter what your life experience is. To support you throughout your study journey with us we have various ways you can access the assistance you need.
For guidance and assistance on your courses please contact your Trainer on their email or contact our reception team to book a time to chat with your Trainer. You can contact your Trainer via aXcelerate and the student portal.
For any support issues not related to academics, such as stress, illness, change of circumstance etc. please contact our Student Support Co-ordinator.
For information about our appeals process, how to lodge a formal complaint, RPL and credit transfers, our policies or application forms, please select from the documents at the bottom of the page.
External Support Services
For students requiring additional support with their studies, work or life; ELC Training provides the following referrals to community organisations who may be able to assist you. Please note that some of these services may attract a fee that is payable by you.
If your or somebody else's life is in danger call 000
Mental health triage service 24 hrs, 7 days per week
For assistance in a mental health emergency, contact the mental health triage service.
1800 737 732 (1800 RESPECT)
Rape & domestic violence services Australia. 24 hours, 7 days per week.
A range of support services are available for people who have experienced sexual assault, domestic & family violence
1300 655 506, Reading and Writing Hotline
For the price of a local call anywhere in Australia, the Hotline can provide you with advice and a referral to one of 1200 providers of courses in adult literacy and numeracy.
13 11 14, Lifeline
Anyone can call Lifeline. The 13 11 14 service offers a counselling service that respects everyone’s right to be heard, understood and cared for. They also provide information about other support services that are available in communities around Australia. If you feel that you might need telephone counselling, you can call about anything that might be troubling you.
Reach Out is a web-based service that inspires young people to help themselves through tough times, and find ways to boost their own mental health and wellbeing. Their aim is to improve young people’s mental health and wellbeing by building skills and providing information, support and referrals in ways they know work for young people.
1800 614 434, MindSpot
Free service for Australian adults who are experiencing difficulties with anxiety, stress, depression and low mood. Provides online screening assessments and treatment courses, or can help find local services.
1800 334 673, Butterfly Foundation
Support for those experiencing an eating disorder and want to talk to someone.
8am to 9pm Monday-Friday
My Future Website
Career information and resources provided as a joint initiative of the Commonwealth, state and territory governments
1300 131 340, Alcohol and Drug Information Service
Support and information about alcohol and drug abuse.